1. To God be the Glory. - Ps. 115
2. Love God & love people--the two great commandments.
3. We can't do this by ourselves, but God has the solution and He can work through us.
4. We are dependent upon God to lead us, therefore everything we do must begin in prayer.
5. We will walk in integrity, being careful not to puff our results and/or achievements.
6. We will walk out a culture of honor:
6a. We will honor each other
6b. We will respect each other
6c. We will encourage each others' visions and dreams
6d. We will be swift to hear, slow to speak and slow to get angry
7. Jesus is concerned about the oppressed and the least of these and He wants us to be too - every individual is important to God.
8. We will seek to avoid territorialism, and actively support the work of others in ending human trafficking.
*As revised and adopted 4/15/12